Experience Needed: 5 To 7 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: Not Specified
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with systems and regulations.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data in coordination with the concerned departments
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Auditing on request for investment.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and productivity of personnel policies or practices.
- Oversee business processes from financial & productivity point of view.
- Bachelor degree of commerce (English section preferable)
- Advanced Auditing Certificate (preferable)
- +5 Years of experience
- Problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- Detail- oriented
- Analytical skills