On Grid PV systems
IRSC provides full solar energy solutions to generate electricity for commercial, residential & industrial owners.
These systems have only the energy generation source from the pv panels & an inverter connected to utility grid without batteries. It’s the most common application to reduce electricity bill by using one of these protocols: –
Feed in Tariff:
- In this configuration the PV plant produce Electricity to be feed into the grid directly.
- The Electricity company pays for every Kwh you produce with the below prices:
- Residential : 0.848 EGP / Kwh.
- Less than 200 KW: 0.901 EGP/ Kwh.
- From 200 to 500 KW: 0.973 EGP/ Kwh
- In this configuration the produced electricity are feed directly to consumer load.
- This configuration is more economical, if you have high loads in the morning that you can offset with the produced energy from the plant like industrial applications.
Every Kwpof PV panels produce around (1700-1900 )Kwh/year.